Hours of Service Regulations Tracking System
Hours of Service – Elogs Software
Hours of Service (HOS) Tracking System
The recent changes in the hours of service regulations has greatly increased the demand for HOS integrated Fleet Tracking Systems. Consequently, The Valor System has released a new product that combines tools that maintain HOS compliance with into powerful Fleet Tracking Software.
Several mobile data displays are available, which makes using this new HOS system very user friendly. Read through the tabs below for more information about this new product as well as important FMCSA regulations.
Hours of Service – ELog Software: Confirmed DOT Compliance
The Valor System’s HOS Tracking Software enables commercial drivers, whom are required by law to complete logs for their drive times, to automate their log entries so they may be quickly and easily filled out using a mobile device in their vehicle. All status changes and relevant information is stored in the mobile terminal and is retrievable from The Valor System’s server so it can be viewed on the internet.
This system eliminates paper log book usage and automates administration and documentation needed for each driver’s DOT compliance.
Valor System’s HOS – ELog Software offers:
– Real-Time data presented on the web
– Reduced labor by eliminating paper driver logs
– Less DOT fines with accurate and indisputable HOS data
– Track your fleet and use automated reports, alerts, and scheduled maintenance to improve the management of your fleet
– Increased profits and worker productivity
– Dispatching options enable rerouting and on-the-go job creation
– Engine diagnostics data can proactively prevent major repairs and prolong vehicle life
– Live traffic feeds enable drivers to avoid jams and provide accurate arrival times
Current Hours of Service Laws
The FMCSA has revised their requirements and regulations regarding Hours of Service for 2012. A compliance date for the new regulations has been set for February 27th, 2012 or by July 1, 2013 depending on the HOS change.
Integrated Fleet Tracking Software
The Valor System’s unique HOS Tracking Software also provides powerful fleet tracking tools that can assist in managing your fleet efficiently and help lower overall costs.
This system provides a full arsenal of fleet management tools including engine diagnostics, real-time GPS tracking, dispatching capabilities, full reports, instant alerts, and rerouting features.
Upgrade your current fleet tracking system while making sure your driver’s are always Hours of Service compliable.
[sws_2_column title=”” rightmargin=””]
Engine Diagnostics Control Unit
– Provides in depth reports of important errors/fault codes
– Displays accurate status for all relevant vehicle inspections
– Keeps track of O2 sensors, catalytic converter, and other emissions data
– Specifically designates where service is needed in detail
– Increases vehicle lifespan and improves environmental factors
– Organize multiple destinations into one efficient route
– Provides confirmation when messages are received
– Post-date scheduling for future routes
– Two way driver/dispatcher messaging
– Travelling, Arrival, and Departure time alerts are available and logged
– Easily locate fuel stations, repair shops, and more utilizing Garmin tools
– Accurate GPS turn-by-turn directions using Garmin and Teluware services
Hours of Service – Elog Screen Shots
(click to enlarge)[sws_3_columns title=”” rightmargin=””]
[sws_3_columns title=”” rightmargin=””]